Pages

Monday, 13 July 2015

Crafty mail

With the start of another very cold week here in Sydney I have my first pair of legwarmers, and I am already wearing them. The pattern was Legwarmers by Jane Richmond, and it's a free pattern on Ravelry. I knit them on 4mm needles using Madelinetosh Vintage.


I also had some extra lovely mail arrive today. I find crafty mail is the best way to start the week. I have one skein of sock yarn in the Ninja Cupcake colourway from GnomeAcres. And the new Christmas Town Kit from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I believe the first clue is sent out on the 22nd of July. And although the yarn is part of my Birthday present my DH let me have it early.


I hope where ever you are the week is kind to you.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh....crafty mail sounds like a great way to start any day! :^) I look forward to seeing what wonderful creations comes out of the Christmas Town Kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becki, I'm looking forward to the first clue.

      Delete
  2. I love your Yarn and Happy Early Birthday to you!. I checked out the Gnome Acres site and I am totally in love with "I dream of Zombie"! Thanks for bring them to my attention...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison, Amanda has a fabulous eye for colour.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.