Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

WIP Wednesday

I know it's only Wednesday but it feels like Thursday. Which means it's going to be really tough when I have to get out of bed on Friday.

Anyway it's Wednesday and I have a active WIP. It's the Sockhead hat by Kelly McClure. I'm knitting it out of Bendigo Woollen Mills sock yarn that I dyed up myself and I'm knitting it on US 2½ - 3.0 mm needles. It's nice car/tv knitting.



And I'm also loving my project bag. I bought the bag from Addicted to sock knitting. It's a nice squishy bag you can fold over on itself and pop in your handbag. I should mention that the charm isn't included, but I think it's a perfect zipper pull for this bag. I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend so I can cast on another pair of socks.

Happy knitting.

2 comments:

  1. I think your little charm is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharmayne. Have a great weekend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.