Pages

Friday, 7 August 2015

FO & WIP Friday

I cannot believe it's been two weeks since I last posted. I have been so busy with work and have had very little time for craft, but I did manage to finish a beanie and start two new projects.

I knit the Barley beanie by tincanknits for my DH's Cousins baby. It's a free pattern on Ravelry and super easy to knit. I used Dancing dog dyeworks yarn. I still have plenty of left over yarn for another beanie or toy.



I also cast on another sockhead hat but I haven't made much progress. And I also cast-on another Hitchhiker. I'm using Skein yarn on the MCN Sock in the Modern Romance colourway. I am loving this colourway.


I was hoping to have a super relaxing weekend but Saturday is already filling up with family stuff. I'm crossing my fingers for a sleep-in on Sunday.
Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the yarn is working up with the Hitchhiker pattern. That's going to be a stunning shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn to knit just so that I can knit a hitchhiker shawl! I'll be anxiously waiting to see yours. I love the colors so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.