Pages

Sunday, 3 January 2016

Knitting goals

So many people say "New year, New me". And although it's a new year as far as I can tell I'm the same me.

Having said that I do like to set myself goals to meet throughout the year. Most years it's just to knit/craft twelve items which I generally meet, but this year I want to up that.

 By the end of the year I want six shawls and twelve pairs of socks/beanies. The socks can be ankle socks but they have to be adult socks and the same goes for the beanies. And although I finished seven pairs of socks this year I do really want a full drawer of socks.

These items can be projects I already have on the needles but they must be finished by the end of the year. 

I cast on my first shawl for the year. It's the Pebble Shawl by Helen Stewart and I am using Nightmare's Highway in the Drop Bear Brown colourway by Miss Click Clack. I started knitting it while watching Miss Marple-The Pale Horse. Miss Marple always gets in the mood for knitting.





Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.